Pages

Friday, December 30, 2011

2011 is almost over

2011 is almost over!  Regardless of that being good or bad, its the undeniable truth.  Did you all get anything awesome for Christmas?  I hope so.  Do you have any New Years Eve traditions?  I pretty much just chill the entire night, not sleeping, doin whatever.  This time I'm going to read Harry Potter.  Or somthink akin to that genre.  Yep. 

7 comments:

  1. It's 2012 now! Happy new year! (how do you know I am Supahappysunshine? Do you know swampy?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I kind of figured I would check out your blog, just for kicks and I saw that you were better known of Deviant Art and I saw the link and it had that name in it so...yeah. And yes, I do know Swampy. In real life. Did Swampy refer you to here?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh cool! No, you commented on my post first, that's when I did a little stalkig your page and saw that she beta'd this blog or something.
    You're lucky to know her irl, she's a really nice and funny person.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are we talking about the same swampy? She dosen't really "beta" cause I rarely clear things with her, cause this thing has spell-check. Gotta love spell-check.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know, I just remember reading somewhere she did?
    Spell check saves my life :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it says on my about thing that she does, but betas really kinda slow down the creative flow. Not to sound all weird or anything. Spellcheck catches more anyways.

      Delete