Pages

Monday, March 12, 2012

Musicals, witches and large paperbacks.

What do these all have in common?  They're all Wicked, of course!   Its a really great series/play/all around fandom.  Its quite good.  But its kind of adult-ish, so, don't read it if you're easily offended.  But if you're not easily offended, its wonderful. 

On another topic, ITS SPRING BREAK Y'ALL.  Go have fun or something.  Seriously.  Or, like, whatever.  I don't know.  Do something, don't do something..  I don't control the future. 

Or maybe its not Spring Break wherever you're currently located.  I don't know.  Still, FUN IS FOR ANYTIME. 

Wow, caps much?
Ah, Oh well.

*singing*  Arabian nights
Like Arabian days
More often than not
Are hotter than hot
In a lot of good ways

Arabian nights
'Neath Arabian moons
A fool off his guard
Could fall and fall hard
Out there on the dunes
Lol, sorry, but that's been in my head for DAYS.

No comments:

Post a Comment